Friday, February 6, 2009

Suleman Octuplets

14 total children, single, and 33 years old. Whuh???? In this day and age, I can't even imagine taking care of more than just myself! I'm wondering how much debt this girl can occur? Better yet, how much welfare is she going to get???!

I just saw her interview on Dateline, and you know what? I don't how she got the idea that she'll be able to support 14 kids on her own. HOW???! That's what I think America wants to know. All I know is, the economy is bad enough, giving these big corporations a bailout. Are we going to bail her out too?! A child nowadays costs well over a million dollars over 18 years to support. Umm..yea, I don't think so.

Yes, it's a human life. I can understand that. But if you can't financially afford it, DON'T do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment